Project Healing Waters Inspired Hand-Made Bamboo Fly Rod
If you are the winner Log In to pay.
The proceeds from this fly rod benefit Project Healing Waters Fly Fishing (PHWFF) Montrose, CO.
PHWFF is a nation-wide organization that helps disabled vets heal through fly fishing. Here is a link to their Mission Statement
This is a custom bamboo rod that was handmade by Robert Day (GGA member)
- Mortised walnut handle that’s integrated into the butt section.
- Matching mortised reel seat
- Nickel-Silver Ferrules
- Classic aluminum reel seat
- Fuji stripping and single-foot guides with polished Alconite inserts (very low friction for exceptional casting).
- Taper: Paul H. Young Perfectionist, 7ft 6in, 4 wt, 2 piece, 1 tip
- The wraps are silk thread, inspired by colors in the PHWFF logo.
- The rod includes a rod sock and tube.
- Includes 1 year breakage/5 year hardware/lifetime craftsmanship warranty
Market Value: $2000
Total Bid Count : 0